Frequently Asked Questions
In our desire to continually provide the best customer experience possible, we have organized a list of the most common questions we are asked. If your question is not answered here, please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-888- 423-7374 and we will be happy to help.
- Where is Pearson Farm located?
Pearson Farm is located in Central Georgia near Fort Valley.
- Can I purchase peaches and pecans directly from your farm or only through Mail Order?
Customers are welcome to visit our farm to purchase fresh products. During the summer we are open Monday – Saturday from 9 – 5 and visitors can observe the Peach Packing Line. Peaches, ice cream and other delicious products are available for sale. During the rest of the year we offer our pecan products and are open Monday – Friday 9 – 5.
- Does Pearson Farm grow all of their own products?
- Do you offer a guarantee on any of your products?
At Pearson Farm we offer complete satisfaction with our products that are shipped through the Mail Order Department. We cannot be held responsible for products that are sold to grocery chains, etc. and then resold to the public.
- How are your products shipped?
Products ordered through our Mail Order Department are shipped via UPS. We generally ship UPS Ground. However, due to the perishable nature of peaches and some of our baked products we may suggest 2 day air shipping to ensure the products arrive in peak condition.
- How long will it take for my order to be shipped and received?
Generally we ship orders out the day they are received or the next shipping day. UPS shipping is Monday through Friday. Our perishable items are shipped only Monday through Wednesday so they will arrive prior to the weekend and not spend extended time in a warehouse.
- Can I enclose a gift message with my order?
We are always happy to enclose a gift message on a card inserted into your package at no additional charge. This message can be done while placing your order.
- Can I have an order shipped for a specific date such as a birthday?
At Pearson Farm we will do our best to ensure that gifts arrive as close to possible for a special occasion. However, weekends often interrupt the flow of shipping and may slow down delivery. Call to make arrangements for special shipping.
- Why don’t you offer free shipping?
We strive to keep the cost of our products as low as possible for our customers. The shipping charges are in addition and will vary according to where they are being shipped. Small companies such as ours do not receive the large discounts on shipping charges from UPS and other companies. We do pass along any savings that we receive.
- Is it possible for me to talk with someone when placing an order instead of sending information online?
We love to talk to our customers at Pearson Farm and are available Monday – Friday 9 – 5 to accept your order. We do not employ an answering service so our hours are somewhat limited to standard office hours.
- Are special requests ever considered?
We often receive special requests and do our best to assist the customer in any way possible. Please call our office with these requests.
- How are peaches shipped so they will arrive in peak condition?
To ensure our peaches arrive in peak condition they are always shipped to arrive within 2 days of the ship date. We ship peaches each week Monday – Wednesday for delivery the same week.
- Do you keep up with my gift list so that I might use this list again?
At Pearson Farm we do keep your gift list from previous years so that we are always ready to assist with a new order.