Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce
This grilling season, give our grilled Georgia peaches with berry sauce a try! We know you will love it!
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and halved
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- t1 teaspoon butter or margarine
Combine the raspberries and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Strain and discard seeds from the mixture. Cover and chill. Place the peach halves on a medium heat grill. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle onto peaches. As the peaches cook, prinkle with vanilla and dab with butter. Cook peaches at medium temperature for 15 minutes or until heated through. To serve, spoon the raspberry syrup over the peaches.