Georgia Peach Tortellini Salad with Basil Peach Vinaigrette
- 1 (9 oz) pkg. of refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 3 cups sliced Pearson peaches
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-like strips
- 1/4 cup basil peach vinaigrette (more to taste)
- 4 cups mixed fresh salad greens
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse until cool; drain well. In medium bowl, combine tortellini, peaches and red pepper.
Chill until ready to serve. Drizzle vinaigrette over mixture, toss gently. Place salad greens on large serving platter or four individual salad plates. Arrange peach tortellini mixture over greens.
makes 4 servings
From The Kitchen Of:
Georgia Peach Commission