Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
Easy to Make and Delicious!
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell , baked and cooled
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place butter, pecans, and coconut in a large shallow baking pan and stir to coat.
- 3Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully. It can turn brown quickly if you aren't watching. Cool mixture.
- 4Meanwhile combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a small bowl and beat until light and fluffy with a mixer. Make sure your cream cheese is softened or you will get lumps.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour into baked pie crust and spread evenly.
- 7Top with coconut mixture and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 8Option: You can even use a pre-made graham cracker crust instead to save even more time.
Recipe From Tablespoon.com