Angel Pecan Pie
With Thanksgiving almost here we wanted to tempt you with this great tasting holiday treat. It just might become a tradition in your home every year.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Pearson Farm Chopped Pecans
- 21 crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Slowly add sugar. Fold in crackers and Pecans Add vanilla.
- Pour into buttered pie plate. Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- 21/2 pint cartons of whipping cream
- 2 tsp instant cocoa
- 6 tabs sugar
- Whip cream and add sugar and cocoa
- Cover the pie and let it cool for 6 to 12 hours.