Gerri's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Holiday parties are the last place you want to show up empty handed. This recipe will open doors and warm the hearts of everyone that samples it.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour (we prefer King Arthur flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pearson Farm chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Cream sugars and butter until fluffy. Next stir in vanilla and eggs. Next stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until well mixed. Then stir in Chocolate Chips & Pecans. Drop by the spoonful, an inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet Bake for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer onto a wire rack for cooling.