Mary’s Pecan Brownies
Holiday parties require us to show up with something delicious. This is a quick and tasty recipe that will keep friends, family and co-workers taking about you until next year.
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 11/2 cups plain flour (We prefer King Arthur flour)
- 1cup chopped Pearson Farm pecans
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Melt butter and chocolate squares. Cream eggs and sugar until fluffy. Add flour, Pearson Farm
- Pecans and vanilla. Pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake 15-20 minutes. Pour icing over top of warm brownies.
This recipe also freezes well.