You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 1 peach
- equal amount by weight strawberries
- equal amount by weight pure cane sugar
- 1 tsp pectin
- Place a small plate in the freezer for later use.
- Remove the pit from the peach.
- Weigh the peach on a kitchen scale.
- Weight out equal amount of strawberries.
- Remove the top from the strawberries.
- Place the strawberries and peach into a food processor.
- Using the pulse button, chop the fruit until the pieces are small, but not completely pureed.
- In a large bowl, weight out enough sugar to equal the same weight of the peach and strawberries combined.
- Add the fruit on top of the sugar and mix well to combine.
- Add the pectin.
- Heat a frying pan or skillet over high heat.
- Add the fruit and sugar mix to the pan.
- Stir regularly until the jam starts to thicken. Remove the heat.
- Put a small amount of the jam on the plate you put in the freezer. Put back in the freezer and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- If the jam is set, it won't hardly move if you turn the plate on it's side. If the jam easily runs down the plate, you need to cook it longer.
- When jam is done, place into a jar and into your fridge or freezer. This jam is not mean to be canned or left at room temperature.